Our Leather Protector penetrates deep, allowing the oils and nutrients to enter and restore the leather back to its original condition. It conditions the leather and provides superior water repellency - blocking moisture from reaching into the leather grain.
About PLF Leather Protector
At Prime Leather Finishes we’ve been making Leather Protector and improving on the formula since 1970, and for good reason. Our leather protector penetrates deep, allowing the oils and nutrients to enter and restore the leather back to its original condition. It also provides water repellency benefits, blocking moisture from reaching into the leather grain.
- Conditions the leather, and helps the leather become more pliable and makes water bead instead of soaking and staining the leather
- Removes dirt and scuffs
- 100% solids – no evaporation loss of product
- For soiled/worn leather products – not intended for suede or nubuck.
Directions For Use:
- Apply a light coat with a clean dry cloth and wipe off excess.
- For soiled/worn leather products - apply, rub into surface and wipe clean to restore leather integrity, then re-apply a light second coat for continued protection
- For maximum protection, apply a heavy coat of product and do not wipe off.